Saturday, June 12, 2010

#1 Fan


Thank you Heather for being my #1 fan, follower and supporter on my blog. You are a wonderful friend and you inspire me daily... to be a better mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter and the list could go on and on.


Heather, you...

Glorify the Lord,

live life to the fullest,

take the bad with the good with gratitude,

see the beauty in everything and everyone,

give everything you've got to all that you do,

overflow with love and generousity,

speak the truth,

find the joy in every situation/circumstance,

walk the walk,

allow others to be themselves,

support those you love in all they do

use your talents with enthusiasm

put on your kid goggles

"live, laugh, love"


Thank you for all that you are!



1 comment:

  1. You are kind, my friend. Wow, I was taken by surprise. I am only what I am (but certainly not all that you wrote) b/c of a gracious Mother and Father that encouraged me as a child and young adult. It is my hope that I can do the same for my children and maybe share a grin, giggle or girly fun with other moms, girlfriends and women that I am blessed to have in my life, like yourself. Thanks again for your kindness. With love, Heather

    ReplyDelete