Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas w/ Friends

Christmas with friends - wouldn't miss it!
All the goodies, dirty Santa, and the
kids opening presents.
We had a wonderful time once again at Amy and John's house. It's a nice send-off for us to get together with everyone and celebrate before we leave for New Jersey. Having Susie, Heather and the girls added even more love to the occasion.
Little Miss Roxanne helped Joseph with a difficult unwrapping...thank you Roxy.

And Mia loved all of the attention from all the kids.

Bryar did a great job giving Mia her paci:)


Merry Christmas

to all of our Valdosta family:)

See you in 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, you're too sweet! I just blogged about my weekedn too. That's funny, great mind DO think alike! The kids pictures are cute. They all had so mcuh fun. I love to see them playing together, reminds me of when I was small. Take care and thanks again, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete